We may be facing water shortage issue due to below average rain fall. The trend is not promising this year.
We as a responsive citizen we must bring in changes in our daily water usage pattern. This is a collective responsibility. We should not blame local administration.
Few tips to use water;
1. For bathing stop using showers, bath tub etc. Instead follow old style of bucket and mug.
2. Please do not wash clothes in washing machine instead washing by hand is advisable.
3. Please do not shave under running tap.
4. Please do not wash car,vehicles daily. You may opt for leaning with damp cloth.
5. For watering of plants do not use fresh water.
6. Please advise maid servant not to clean utensils, dishes etc under running tap.
7. Please have a look at leakages on taps around you and replace washers in toilet and bath fittings.
8. Water harvesting is mantra for survival.