1. Sign on a famous beauty parlor in Mumbai: Don’t whistle at the girl going out from here. She may be your grandmother.
2. Sign on a bulletin board: Success is relative, More the success, more the relatives.
3. Sign at a barber’s saloon in Juhu, Mumbai: We need your heads to run our business.
4. A traffic slogan: Don’t let your kids drive if they are not old enough or else they will never be old.
5. THE BEST ONE BY INDIAN ARMED FORCES:
Its God’s responsibility to forgive the terrorist organizations. It’s our responsibility to arrange the meeting between them & God.