Through the wisdom and stories of grandmother, I learn t seven principles of confidence from my grandmother lived by even in the face of personal tragedy and economic turmoil, including the Depression.
- Feed Your Mind Good Stuff: learn how to identify and filter out the negativity that surrounds us
- Move The Conversation Forward: learn to break free from the negative thought cycle and communicate positivity and confidence
- Exercise Your Gratitude Muscle: learn to practice thankfulness to build a positive outlook
- Give To Be Rich: learn how generosity of self can combat feelings of inadequacy
- Prepare Your Self: learn how to fully commit yourself to your goals and be ready for anything
- Balance Your Confidence: learn to temper your self-confidence by trusting in others and believing in something greater than yourself
- Promise Made, Promise Kept: learn the value of integrity by being accountable for your promises