- Be mature enough to take ownership over your own actions.
- Keep a consistent routine, – Take regular breaks throughout the day, – Have a healthy diet and healthy eating habits, – Exercise, exercise and exercise daily preferably in the early morning, – Sleep for 6/7 hrs daily.
- Let yourself be you. Most of us walk around pretending to be someone were not, in order to fit in or please others. Thats an extraordinarily stressful way to live.
- Learn to love yourself. Take good care of yourself as a primary priority, others come second. Give your self permission to play and healthy entertainment more, no matter what anyone else thinks. If you are happy you can give happiness to others. Always remember you can give and contribute to others what you possess.
- Make someday today. Do something today, however small, to make our world more beautiful, peaceful and lovable.
- Learn to listen to your body Pay attention to changes in your body (illness and other symptoms), might be asking you to make changes in your lifestyle and schedules.
- Don’t get sucked into drama and negativity in relationships. Relationships are easy to make but difficult to maintain. Focus on doing what you need to do and dont try to change others.
- Make room for the divine in your life daily. Find your own divine path. Key is you must feel fresh, relaxed and happy after divine interval � Freshness, Relaxation and inner happiness must be on increase.