Love hurts so much because we allow it to hurt. It’s human nature. Getting hurt is a part of life. Its how you handle the hurt or how you allow it to affect you. When two people are in a relationship there are good times and bad times being in a relationship is a great feeling.
Knowing that you have a person that loves you is such a wonderful thing. But sometimes people put to much faith in other people and then when that person doesn’t live up to the other persons expectations then there are a huge amount of disappointment and hurt. Why do we allow other people to control our emotions?
A broken heart really is one of the worst feelings in the world. When you find out somebody that you love, somebody that you gave such a huge part of yourself to betrayed you, is indescribable. You feel this pain in the middle of your chest and it literally just aches. It hurts oh so bad! And then the tears and crying set in. opinion you do need to allow yourself to grieve. You need to accept everything that has happened and then you just need to look inside yourself to find the courage and strength needed to move on. This is so much easier said than done. It is a part of life. One thing we have to learn is when one door closes three more usually open.
Everything happens for a reason . You must be strong and simply commit to yourself.
A few of the following quotes bring out the heartaches caused by love in the most striking manner.
- If you have it [love], you don’t need to have anything else, and if you don’t have it, it doesn’t matter much what else you have.
- All things we go threw; the happiness, sadness, pain and heartbreak make us who we are!
- “I don’t miss him; I miss who I thought he was.”
- “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”
- “It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all.
- “What man’s mind can create, man’s character can control.”
- One does not love a place the less for having suffered in it unless it has all been suffering, nothing but suffering.
- If love is so important to have that one doesn’t want to lose it, why is it when we find true love we often don’t notice it?
- When one is in love, one always begins by deceiving oneself, and one always ends by deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance.
- It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
- Love is like the truth, sometimes it prevails, sometimes it hurts.
- Where there is love, there is pain.
- There is only one kind of love, but there are a thousand imitations.