Why Bill Gates sold his stake in Microsoft?
Letter is from Banta Singh of Punjab to Mr. Bill Gates of Microsoft
Subject: Problems with my new computer
Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
We have bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems,
which I want to bring to your notice.
1. There is a button ‘start’ but there is no ‘stop’ button. We request you
to check this
2. We find there is ‘Run’ in the menu. One of my friends clicked ‘run’ he
ran up to Amritsar ! So, we request you to change that to ‘sit’, so that we
can click that by sitting.
3. One doubt is whether any ‘re-scooter’ is available in system? I find only
‘re-cycle’, but I own a scooter at my home.
4. There is ‘Find’ button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the
door key and we tried a lot trace the key with this ‘ find’
button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.
5. My child learnt ‘Microsoft word’ now he wants to learn’Microsoft
sentence’, so when you will provide that?
6. I brought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon
which shows ‘MY Computer’: when you will provide the remaining items?
7. It is surprising that windows says ‘MY Pictures’ but there is not even a
single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that.
8. There is ‘MICROSOFT OFFICE’ what about ‘MICROSOFT HOME’ since I use the
PC at home only.
9. You provided ‘My Recent Documents’. When you will provide ‘My Past
10.. You provide ‘My Network Places’. For God sake please do not provide ‘My
Secret Places’. I do not want to let my wife know where I go after my office
Last one from me to Mr Bill Gates :
Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but u are selling WINDOWS?
With Warm Regards