- Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we took so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened up for us.
- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present.
- Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
- Live your life each day as you would climb a mountain. An occasional glance towards the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are to be observed from each new vintage point.
- Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better. Donâ€™t wish for fewer problems, wish for more skills. Donâ€™t wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom.