– The smallest good deed is better than the grandest intention.
– Of all the things you wear, your face expression is the most important.
– The best vitamin for making friends….B1.
– The 10 commandments are not multiple-choice.
– The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
– Minds are like parachutes, they function only when open.
– Ideas won’t work unless YOU do.
– One thing you can’t recycle is wasted time.
– One who lacks the courage to start has already finished.
– The heaviest thing to carry is a grudge.
– Don’t learn safety rules by accident.
– We lie the loudest when we lie to ourselves.
– Jumping to conclusions can be bad exercise.
– A turtle makes progress when it sticks its head out.
– One thing you can give and still keep is your word.
– A friend walks in when everyone else walks out.